Thank you for your support & business in these difficult times and for following Government guidelines.
We must continue to operate COVID safe, observing our on-site signage, barriers and maintaining social distancing from each other and our staff, please.
- If Trout’s Staff are working on a vessel, DO NOT DISTURB -
- Give Trout's Staff 2 metres (more than 6ft) space at all times
- 1 Boat Owner & own Bubble at a time in the Barge -
- Our aim is that your boat will be ready to launch, but please be patient!
- Launching - Boat Owners will only be allowed on boats once boats are safely launched, tied up & Trout Staff have left it.
- As a reminder – our Staff are following the rules, only travelling to work if they cannot work from home, always observing social distancing & taking all other necessary precautions to help stop the spread of the Virus, unless there are further changes from Government.
- Please rest assured that the Trout Team are looking after your boats and doing their best to get you afloat.
Stay safe - HANDS - FACE – SPACE
Check our website for news, live webcam and weather station.
2021 TIDE TABLES are available
|Monday to Friday:||8.00am - 12.30pm, 13.30pm - 17.00pm|
|Saturday:||8.00am - 12.30pm|
- Trout's Boatyard Webcam - see what you are missing
- The Weather at Topsham on the Exe estuary
- Tide Tables - plan your next boating
Our Terms of Business apply to all work done & services supplied.
Check out some of our previous projects in Jobs Done to see the range of our skills and experience.
- Call on 01392 873044,
- or why not drop in and meet us, you'll find us here
For more about the business and the rest of the team, see About Us.